Whip it Cream whipper dispenser chargers 32oz 1 liter 2 pint N2o
(1) Cream Dispenser 1 ltr 32oz 2 pint whipper. 1000ml
Color Will Depend On Availability.
This Auction is Only for 1 dispenser with 2 tips and charger holder
Whip cream whipper
WE Will Provide A Free 10pk Of No2 To Get You Going!
Please Use Confirmed Paypal Address!
1. Blanch basil in bioling water for 3-4 minutes then shock in an ice bath. Remove basil from ice bath and squueeze out excess water. Puree basil in blender (it may be necessary to add 2-3 oz water in order to puree). Strain this product through a chinois, it should be about 1 cup.
Bloom gelatin in cold water until soft, about 5 minutes. Steep heavy cream until tepid. Add gelatin and basil mixture to cream and stir well. Strain mixture through a chinois. Fill a pint size Whip-It dispenser with basil mixtrure. Secure the top and charge with two N2o chargers. Shake and refrigerate. For 2-4 hours before using. Yields two cups of foam.
Bukhara Coffee Recipe:
1 oz Vanilla vodka
3/4 oz Irish cream liquer
1/2 oz Creme de Cacao
1 cup of coffee
Whipped cream flavored with vanilla syrup.
1. Prepare whipped cream with vanilla
2. Close it, shake it and load the. Shake it further 5-6 times.
3. Blend drink ingredients.
4. Pour into a coffee mug and serve with vanilla
Flavored whipped cream.
Flavored Whipped Cream Recipe:
1/2 pint Heavy Cream
2 Tbs. Powdered Sugar
1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract or favorite flavor, i. E. Cognac
Use well chilled cream.
Stir cream before placing in whipper to avoid lumps.
Add cream and other ingredients to whipper.
Screw head on whipper and charge with 1 charger.
Shake vigorously 3-4 times.
If whipped cream is not stiff enough, shake again briefly. Remember, too much shaking will make the cream stiff and it will not dispense from the whipper.
Non-aerosol pure N2o contents under pressure. Not to exceed 122 degrees farenheit. These chargers may only be legally shipped through Ups ground shipping. This substance is in compliance with the Usps Pub. 52 guidelines.
BID With Confidence And Trust!
Good Luck Bidding!
Please Feel Free To View My Other Auctions.
On Nov-19-03 at 00:09:47 Pst, seller added the following information:
On Sep-03-04 at 00:30:45 Pdt, seller added the following information: